*** Important Update**** I have split this blog into two. I am keeping this site for all the Kozy Carrier related information and updates, and I started a new blog for all the other stuff (family stuff, thoughts on parenting, birth, natural living, crafts, recipes etc). I have imported all the relevant posts from this blog over there. So come check it out www.entergentlyblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

International Babywearing Week

It's coming up, Sept 21-28 2009
The Theme is "Close Enough to Kiss" which I LOVE (that is one of my favorite things about babywearing, being able to easily kiss and sniff that sweet little baby head).

So put on your baby, kiss that little head, go out, and spread the babywearing love!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah - LOVE it; we're having a 'slingmeet' in Ikea; a gathering of babywearing Mama's drinking coffee together!! :)

    ReplyDelete