*** Important Update**** I have split this blog into two. I am keeping this site for all the Kozy Carrier related information and updates, and I started a new blog for all the other stuff (family stuff, thoughts on parenting, birth, natural living, crafts, recipes etc). I have imported all the relevant posts from this blog over there. So come check it out www.entergentlyblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Interview with yours truly and a giveaway!!

Rachel over at the Clean blog (also of LuSa Organics) is doing a Babywearing Celebration this week.  People have sent in poems, pictures etc.
She has some great giveaways including a Kozy!!   She also did an interview with me (super long winded of course) which she put up today, check it out HERE!! (bottom of the page) Make sure to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment