*** Important Update**** I have split this blog into two. I am keeping this site for all the Kozy Carrier related information and updates, and I started a new blog for all the other stuff (family stuff, thoughts on parenting, birth, natural living, crafts, recipes etc). I have imported all the relevant posts from this blog over there. So come check it out www.entergentlyblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

RED straps and New Limited Edition Patriotic Prints!!

So we just flew back home yesterday.  I have been gone all week at the Babywearing Conference in Rigby Idaho.  We had a blast!!!  Such a beautiful area of the country out there!! (and much nicer weather than muggy VA, ugh).  I'll post info and pictures from the conference soon. 

But for now let me introduce to you . . . .


Star

 Liberty

Just in time for the 4th!!  Both can be put on natural or new RED canvas. 
(for a limited time, red is in short supply around here)



 Here is our sister Kim and her daughter Shiloh (who is 6 wks younger than Thrace), with Kristi and Jackson (yes he is getting big!)

Order by June 25 to ensure delivery by July 4th.

Click HERE for more information


 WooHoo!!




We also have a new fabric that I love . . . . .


Owl Trap

Here is Jackson cruisn in an Owl Trap on black canvas

I have it on brown and I wore it at the conference more than any other print!  Love it!
You can see more of it HERE

So anyway, I woke up sick this morning and though I feel a little better now I am still a bit out of it (headache, tired, achy etc.).  But I will get some pictures and stuff from our trip when I can.  I am just SO glad I wasn't sick like this yesterday flying home . . . that would have been horrible (I try to avoid airplane bathrooms if at all possible, LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment