*** Important Update**** I have split this blog into two. I am keeping this site for all the Kozy Carrier related information and updates, and I started a new blog for all the other stuff (family stuff, thoughts on parenting, birth, natural living, crafts, recipes etc). I have imported all the relevant posts from this blog over there. So come check it out www.entergentlyblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Chevron Kozys . . . each one unique!

Some of you may remember the Chevron Kozy that was in the commercial that I posted (it is on the Kozy site). It is the one pictured above and IMO it pretty much rocks!! 
We have gotten SO many requests for that Kozy, but alas, my sister Karla only made like 2 and they are long gone!!

So finally we decided to just 'go for it' and give the seamstress some fabric and let her mix and match to come up with some unique Chevron Kozys.  They were time consuming for her to make (because she has to sew each of the 'stripes' on to the canvas body) but oh so worth it!!!  

From this sneak peek you can see there is a lot of contrast and variety!
 We have a few of them up on the Kozy site right now ready to go, first come first serve!
My favorite is the first one pictured, with the red straps . . . love that one!!
Anyway you can check out a larger picture and more info at the Kozy site HERE

Ooh and we have something new we are introducing on the site too in a couple days so I will be posting about that too!  It is something I have wanted to do for AGES!

No comments:

Post a Comment