*** Important Update**** I have split this blog into two. I am keeping this site for all the Kozy Carrier related information and updates, and I started a new blog for all the other stuff (family stuff, thoughts on parenting, birth, natural living, crafts, recipes etc). I have imported all the relevant posts from this blog over there. So come check it out www.entergentlyblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Kozy 'Black Friday' Sale . . . 11.25.11

Hey guys!!  So I have been doing a lot of online shopping and it seems there are always Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales.  This time of year I spend so much time trying to figure out how and what I am going to buy for 6 kids (among others in the family) that I tend to forget that . . . hey . . . y'all are just like me and want to save some $$ too!!  So when a customer suggested we do a Black Friday sale we were like . . . duh, of course, LOL!!

From Midnight to Midnight on Friday Nov 25 (2011) we will give you a $20 rebate on your order.  Just put the words "black friday" in the comment section and when Kristi processes your order she will send you $20 back!!  

Don't forget to tell your friends and family!!  Pass the word so that we all can save some money and share the (Kozy) love!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm assuming that the "black friday" comment goes here? I hope so! I'd love the discount on the order I placed today! I'm excited to have a Kozy - I've heard they are SO comfortable. I have a ring sling and my little man hates not being able to move around while I'm carrying him in it. From what I see, this will really help him be close to me and allow him a little more movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I missed the Black Friday sale! Is there any way that you will be repeating the sale for Cyber Monday? Between the Black Friday shopping in stores & the exhaustion of being pregnant, it completely slipped my mind. I have heard lots of positive recommendations for this carrier & I really would like to try it with my new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrystal, I let Kristi know that you left your comment here, she is the one who is taking the orders and refunding money (you can contact her directly though with questions kristi@kozycarrier.com ). Make sure to e-mail me when you get your Kozy if you have any questions or need help using it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia, Kristi said to shoot her an e-mail kristi@kozycarrier.com and she will see what she can do ;0)

    ReplyDelete