*** Important Update**** I have split this blog into two. I am keeping this site for all the Kozy Carrier related information and updates, and I started a new blog for all the other stuff (family stuff, thoughts on parenting, birth, natural living, crafts, recipes etc). I have imported all the relevant posts from this blog over there. So come check it out www.entergentlyblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Better late than never

Hey guys, it's Kelley here!

Well, those of you who know me know how much I LOVE to 'talk' about a variety of things. I have been meaning to start a blog for like . . . forever!! But alas, I could never find the time. It took some initiative from my sister Kristi to finally get it up. We figured . . . what better than to do a blog about a variety of things and make it business/family related.

First and foremost, I'll most definitely be posting about any and all new updates and cool things going on at Kozy. As well as new things happening within the Kozy family . . . for instance . . . I had a baby a month ago, my sister/kozy partner Kristi is expecting in October, and we have another sister due any day!!! Gotta love all those Kozy babies!! I'll also be posting about any interesting news stories, or parenting ideas or thoughts I have (because y'all know I have lots of those).

Anyway, despite wrangling my 4 rambunctious kids, plus a newborn who, like the others, insists on being held constantly (who can blame him? that is what Kozys are for) and is not happy unless nursing or asleep . . . I am hoping to post as often as possible, so keep checking back or become a follower to see what is going on. I'll try not to dissappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment