*** Important Update**** I have split this blog into two. I am keeping this site for all the Kozy Carrier related information and updates, and I started a new blog for all the other stuff (family stuff, thoughts on parenting, birth, natural living, crafts, recipes etc). I have imported all the relevant posts from this blog over there. So come check it out www.entergentlyblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's a Kozy Extravaganza!!!!



They are here!!!
Due to popular demand (well ok, because I said "hey, I want one of these on brown")
we have the Kozy Kozy now in COLORS!!! There are any number of combos. Now you can have a RED panel (with black or natural Kozy) a BROWN panel or a BLACK panel. And you can have your natural panel with either a black or brown Kozy!!! Add to that the fact that you can mix any of the strap colors . . . . ok it is making my head spin, LOL!!!
Go
HERE to see all the options.

This is my hubby Charlie (left) wearing Ever (2), me wearing Thrace (3 wks)
and my BIL Rod wearing my niece Charlotte (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment